ANGEEEEEELIKA CHEWS COOKIES (:

Hello, introducing ANGELIKA! Lolol, My name is Angelika, call me anything you want if you prefer it shorter. I am often childish, very funny, but my apperence looks the opposite. I may look innocent, but looks can decive anyone (: I am a very social person. I am quiet too, but it depends on who i am with and where i stand. I am a very straight forward and I am very into my work. I am very serious about alot of my goals. I am a very persevering person. When i want to make something or go for something, I'll do everything i can to get it. Besides that, I am a very creative person. I love everything with edge and an eye catcher. I love spontanious art work. The thing i love the most is MUSICMUSICMUSIC! I can't live without music. I use that for a key way into my day dreams and imaination's. To help me balance myself, it relax's me and gets my anger out. Without music i have not many ways to express myself. So I thank GOD for music. Also I am a christian, I still mess up and make mistake's, well i make much more mistakes than an avarage human. Though I do learn in time (: So thats it for now, if you really wanna know me let's talk. I like new friends ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment